Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crazy Eight's

I know I haven't blogged in a while. Shoot me. Just kidding! :)

I did however see this on Hailey and Carrie's blog so I thought I would do one as well.

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Kardashians
4. Sons of Anarchy
5. Two and a Half Men
6. Ellen
7. House Hunters (I know it's weird)
8. Paula Deen's cooking show



8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink
1. Pizza Villa
2. Carrabas
3. Thai Kitchen
4. Basanight's Lone Cedar
5. Stillwater on Front Street
6. The Cheesecake Factory
7. Sapparri
8. CHICK-Fil-A (all time favorite)


8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Vacations
2. Birthdays
3. watching McKinley grow and discover new things
4. holidays
5. having children
6. going back to school for my masters
7. remodeling my house
8. seeing my family


8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday
1. came to work
2. read blogs
3. ate lunch at Zaxby's
4. got birthday cards for my dad
5. cooked supper
6. played with McKinley
7. talked to my sister
8. watched Danching with the Stars and My Sister's keeper


8 Things I am Passionate about...
1. My family
2. teaching
3. decorating/renovating
4. having cleans sheets
5. keeping a monthly picture of McKinley to "track" her age
6. my friends
7. religion/ Jesus
8. my clothes


8 Words or Phrases I Use Often
1. I love you
2. Seriously!
3. Be for real
4. McKinley, please quit
5. You are my favorite
6. Boo-baby
7. Pleazzzze
8. Baby-love



8 Things I Have Learned From the Past
1. learn from your mistakes and move on from them
2. Have NO regrets
3. everything happens for a reason
4. If you don't succeed the first time, pick your self up and try again.
5. Always love from your heart
6. Always tell the ones that are closest to you that you love them.
7. Things will not always be easy
8. Always be happy


8 Places I Would Like to Visit/See
1. Antigua
2. St. Lucia
3. St. John
4. Italy
5. Santorini
6. Hawaii
7. Barbados
8. Argentina




8 Things I Currently Want/Need...
1. a new car
2. a teaching job
3. A new camera
4. new bedroom furniture
5. a new dryer
6. a vacation
7. some more makeup
8. a haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment